Digital Product Manager
The Product Manager - Digital, works as a bridge between customers and engineering teams.
This role uses customer input and information from key business stakeholders to design or re-
design, develop, test and implement complex B2C and B2B digital solutions spanning across
web & mobile application products.
- Provide end-to-end hands-on product management of both small and large-scale products throughout their lifecycle; From initial scoping phase, through planning, estimating and budgeting, scheduling, design and development and full implementation.
- Oversee the day-to-day management and smooth running of Livings digital accounts ensuring our clients are receiving the highest individual attention and ensuring that we deliver, as a team, quality products on time, on budget and brief
- Scope digital products with clients; Understanding their individual requirements and creating accurate documentation, including creative design briefs, functional specifications and site maps.
- Deliver operational excellence; With the ability to anticipate potential issues and dependencies, highlight product risks, and manage to change business and technical requirements by effectively suggesting solutions or contingency plans at the appropriate stage of products
- Be authoritative and efficient; Ability to direct and lead others confidently and have tough conversations with our team and our clients, where appropriate
- Be analytical with great attention to detail; Ensuring consistent improvement in the quality of our output.
- Oversee the development of each digital account and increasing the volume of work when appropriate. Spotting and developing opportunities with our clients, turning products into accounts.
- Provide account management support on all digital new business activity.
- Making key architectural decisions on software development related to B2C and B2B enterprise web apps.
- Collaborates and pairs with product team members (Engineering, UX and product owners from business) to create secure, reliable, scalable solutions.
- Run agile product management processes for successful applications delivery.
- Ensure industry best practices related to web development is enforced among the engineering teams.
- Conduct code review for internal and external vendor development to ensure that all code quality, documentation and change control standards are met. · Work on large-scale, high volume enterprise web applications.
- Have a deep understanding of software quality and what it takes to construct resilient and impactful solutions.
- Evaluates new technologies for adoption across the enterprise.
- Mentor and develop engineering team members along with their professional development path.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of overall engineering (software development) experience.
- 7+ years of experience in B2C and B2B enterprise web/mobile applications development, processes and best practices.
Product Management Skills / Experience
Should hold at least one professional accreditation from either:
1. Scrum Alliance as a Product Owner or Scrum Master
2. PMI (Project Management Institute)
3. APM (Associate for Product Management)
4. Prince2 (foundation or practitioner)
5. Managed products AED 2Mn and above
6. Experience in risk management & mitigation strategies
7. Experience working with contributing toward a PMO
8. Take product governance seriously and always looking to find better ways of working
9. Delivered creative products using a Distributed CMS solutions.
- Extensive experience in managing engineering and technical teams towards successful product execution.
- Experience with multiple websites implementation which covers full SDLC from requirements to production.
- Heavy exposure and implementation experience in modern technology, architecture and automation patterns.
- Experience with Web architecture and designing
- Extensive experience working in an Agile environment and strong Agile Delivery skills (i.e. user stories, iterative development, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery frameworks.