Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Consultant Manager Technology GRC
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Should have 7 to 10 years of experience in IT-GRC and with Banking domain experience.
- Proficient technical skills in BIA/BCP including IT General Controls, IT audits, ITIL Processes, IT Risk Management, performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and vendor risk management.
- The candidate must be able to multitask, handle changing priorities and work independently in a fast-changing environment. Scope will include metrics reporting, action tracking, project status reporting and responsibility for the delivery of short-term initiatives.
- The candidate must be able to communicate and engage effectively with all levels of management across both technology and business areas, being able to articulate the risk exposure, advise stakeholders of the mitigation requirements status as well as providing clear and concise updates on various key projects.
- Experience in enterprise risk governance, driving best IT practices and continuous improvement processes across diverse businesses. Understanding of changes in general technological landscape, technology impact and expectations from IT in a global context is desirable.
- Certifications - CISA / CISM / CRISC / CISSP - Desirable