Head of Enterprise Architecture
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our government clients, known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects.
Job Title: Head of Enterprise Architecture, Business Process Automation & Integration
Perform a role of an Enterprise Architect and ensure that the respective business, application, data and technology perspectives are in line with the organizations technology and governance strategies, policies and standards. Design, Develop and Maintain Enterprise Application Architecture for the Bank. Ensure all projects are aligned as per Enterprise Architecture principles and their implementations are aligned as per open standard governance models.
Manage Delivery, Design and Development of the technical and functional solutions for business process automation using Banks business process management system (BPM), robotic process automation system (RPA) and low code platform.
Manage Delivery, Design and Development of the technical solutions required from ITD that includes Middleware / EAI / ESB related interfaces / integrations and other custom developed applications / libraries for the effective delivery of the integrations.
Manage J2EE & enterprise application hosting infrastructure by managing licenses, maintain life cycle as per patch management policy of the bank and implement IBM Websphere Application Server (IBM WAS), Red Hat JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform (JBOSS EAP) and other application servers as selected by the Bank..
- Oversee design, develop, test, integrate and implement solutions on Ultimus BPM, UiPath RPA, Outsystems LCAP, IBM Message Broker / IBM Integration Bus / IBM App Connect flows / MQ customizations / artefacts while ensuring that these integrations are functionally tested before going live.
- Facilitate in smooth deployment of object code and artefacts across different environments (Dev, UAT, Staging and Production).
- Provide technical guidance and support for all the environments.
- Support the initial implementation of new systems as well as integrations with BPM, RPA and Middleware (ESB) to follow up and resolve outstanding faults.
- Provide technical consultancy in own area of specialization as appropriate to support the project work of others.
- Provide ongoing systems support in own area of specialization as appropriate to support business operations.
- Define detailed technical/systems/service solutions to meet user requirements as defined in Systems Specifications or business requirement specification.
- Liaise with third-party/in-house developers/service providers to ensure that deliverables are completed within time and specification.
- Plan and manage BPM, RPA, LCAP and Middleware (ESB) and other enterprise systems / applications and ensure that solutions work correctly and meet the specification.
- Should have a good knowledge on licenses metrics of IBM and Red Hat.
- Investigate and resolve complex user problems in order to minimise disruption to operational activity.
- Contribute to the implementation of new/changed systems to meet user requirements, time constraints and service standards.
- Evaluate and make recommendations on off-the-shelf packages, products or services.
- Document changes to systems and produce technical documentation for new solutions.
- Ensure new developments technically interface successfully with existing systems using the optimum methods
- Implement security procedures and highlight security issues for action by the security team.
- Liaise with users to ensure service levels are delivered, identify issues and maintain communication.
- Liaise with vendors to monitor service delivery, resolve problems and highlight issues for action.
- Act as Duty Manager in order to resolve service issues/faults or escalate as appropriate
- Provide the detailed system technical documentation to high standards of quality and accuracy.
- Perform the system business requirements gathering activity and provide the approved business requirement document from the end users.
- Maintaining documentation on high level IT architecture view of all bank wide systems and their integration.
- Maintaining documentation on high level Data architecture view of all bank wide systems.
- Conduct periodic review of IT Systems Architecture and align with the upgrades and updates of the technology components.
- Conduct Architecture/Quality reviews of Projects & Change Requests to verify adherence to data standards.
- Effective governance of data flows and data lifecycle management (in rest and on wire).
- Provide consultancy to the project teams in translating business needs into data architecture requirements.
Experience: Minimum 15+ years of experience in Systems Development route (programming, systems analysis and problem resolution and project management)
Educational Qualification: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or Master of Business Administration in IT Systems.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus structure.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
- Employee recognition programs and a collaborative team environment.