Mobile Developer iOS and Android React Native
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with one of our esteemed clients. This client is a global leader in the Fintech Industry known for its commitment to quality and innovation. They have chosen Dautom as their trusted partner for their upcoming projects.
As an experienced Mobile Application Developer you have the fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation who are transforming their range of digital services and product. In this role you'll create engaging and user-friendly mobile experiences using native technologies. As we continue to grow, we are excited to welcome new team members who share our passion for delivering the best possible experiences to our diverse range of customers.
- Working on a range of enterprise-level mobile applications development projects using React Native, Objective-C, Swift and Java.
- Engaging closely with key stakeholders including digital designers, testers + software product owners (business).
- Working end-to-end, from feasibility through to design, development, testing and post go-live support.
- The right mobile apps developer is organised, logical, problem focused and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment while positively embracing change + meeting deadlines.
As App Developer, youll have the opportunity to:
- Design and code innovative & engaging digital mobile experiences to support corporate sales targets, KPIs and other business requirements, from taking an initial brief through to final implementation of the app;
- Code engaging user interfaces using native technologies to improve customer experience;
- Build and deploy mobile applications to accommodate all changes required by the business
- Provide best practice advice on native pattern & development into the user-led design workshops and end to end journeys
- Liaise with business to identify, specify and document development requirements. Recommend solutions that meet customer needs and ensure business users understand
- Help define the software architecture of new features for existing apps and future apps.
- Create effective information architecture models; defining the relationship between the mobile app navigation, device functionality and services the app integrates with, ensuring that this matches customer journeys to drive agreed digital outcomes.
- Responsible for a full CI/ CD pipeline with both unit and UI testing strategies to ensure a robust product is released
- Work with engineers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders across the company to bring new features and products
- Maintain & improve the Android/iOS frameworks, suggesting improvements where appropriate
- Develop automated unit tests with tools such Espresso/XCUITest.
- Promote good design principles and patterns and writing clean testable code frequent. Appreciation of incremental value delivery
- Raising any security compliance issues for SDK /PoS product to the development manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with the Android/iOS, Java, NDK, C++ and developing complex applications
- Experience of deploying apps on Google Play/Apple store
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience with design patterns such as MVVM or MVC, Kotlin and Android frameworks
- Understanding and knowledge of iOS SDK (CocoaTouch, Core Animation, Notifications, Deep and Universal Links, Concurrency)
- Proactive and enthusiastic quick learner
- Experience across the entire SDLC
- Passionate about software development, with a general thirst for technology & interest in new tools & methodologies
- Ability to adapt and to drive innovation in an evolving technical environment
- Experienced using version control tools e.g. Git, CI/CD pipeline environments
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology.
- Fundamental understanding, logical reasoning, problem-solving approach.
- Excellent communication & good problem solving approach.
- Drive improvements within the development processes
- You are curious and have a can-do attitude