Business Analyst - Digital
Business Analyst, who will be the vital link between Product and Engineering teams within IT Digital domain, will support and ensure the successful completion of analytical, building, testing
and deployment tasks of our product implementations. Tasks mainly include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing. Also, collaborating with Senior managers on resource management, project costing, vendor management and KPI/Performance/Management reporting requirements.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions, perform user testing.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings with internal teams, IT leadership team and executive management.
- Performing requirements analysis. Documenting and communicating the results in the form of Project updates, KPI/Performance reporting and other management reports on regular basis.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely and collaborating with Product managers, Engineering, QA and Project management office.
- Resources, Project costing and Vendor management
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects, KPI and performance reporting.
KEY SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
Bachelors degree in IT or business or related field or an MBA.
5+ years of experience in business analysis under IT department, managing Mobile & Web applications implementations in large scale organization(s).
Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
Advanced technical skills and experience of managing web and mobile apps projects
Excellent documentation and comprehension skills.
Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Power point and Visio.
Working experience with SQL applications/queries and data/reporting platforms.
Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Experience leading major projects in the market and part of top-performing teams.