About the job Head of US Sales & Growth (B2B & Healthcare)
Daye is a leader in gynae health and were expanding into new markets. Incorporated in 2018, were a fast growing, highly competitive new venture with over 40 team members. We are headquartered in London, UK with offices in Sofia, Bulgaria. To date, Daye is trusted by over 60,000 people with periods and has successfully raised $5.5 million in seed funding, and $11 million in series A funding from high profile investors based in Silicon Valley and London, UK.
At the heart of Daye is R&D and most of our processes are vertically integrated, including our tampon production. We are building a comprehensive gynae health platform that will address all areas of womens health, from first menstruation through to menopause, and beyond. Our goals are to bridge the gender gap in medical research, and product innovation, by designing products rooted in science and inspired by womens intuition.
For example; one of our key hypotheses was that tampons can be used for a lot more than just soaking up menstrual fluid. Therefore, we designed a pain-relieving tampon to help the 90% of women who suffer cramps; a tampon to detect STIs and HPV; and even one to treat common vaginal infections like candida and BV.
We are currently working on several new digital and physical products and are in the process of expanding to the US and EU markets. We exist to raise the standards in gynae health by creating innovative products and services that fit conveniently into our lives, and we need exceptional talent to help achieve our mission.
About the Opportunity
The primary responsibility of the Head of B2B & Healthcare US Sales will be to grow the business by successfully selling Dayes solutions into workplaces, hospitals, healthcare providers and insurance plans in the US. The Head will deliver on ambitious targets and take initiative to exceed growth plans with a focus on US and product verticals.
The ideal candidate has a successful sales record in the healthcare space, exceptionally well organized and driven, with a passion for female health. You will be taking an essential role in the development of our fast-paced, impact-oriented organization.
What you'll be doing?
- Build out the B2B and Healthcare sales strategy for Daye in the US
- Build a strong and healthy pipeline of B2B and healthcare sales opportunities in the US
- Drive consistent and sustained sales growth
- Build, manage, and coach a sales team to deliver against revenue targets
- Plan monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets
- Work with marketing team to ensure the team has the required marketing materials needed
- Lead in strategic account planning and management
- Deeply understand and effectively market Dayes healthcare platform, ensuring deals are closed quickly
What you need to bring to the role?
- A deep understanding of healthcare and B2B sales in the US market
- 10+ years selling into US healthcare plans or insurance providers
- Hands-on experience in startup and scale-up operations
- Demonstrable commitment to working with KPIs and OKRs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Expert presentation skills and attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills, including great comfort with managing budgets and timelines.
- Ability to create effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Obsessive attention to detail, ability to thrive under pressure, and introduce clarity to ambiguous situations
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
This position is for you if you are:
- Passionate about female health
- Results driven
- Highly adaptable and comfortable with high levels of ambiguity
- Curious to ideate, test and measure new tactics
- You exhibit high levels of autonomy
Why join us?
Working at Daye, you will be collaborating with a passionate, motivated and international group of top performers. Our team is big enough so you can grow, but lean enough so you can make a real impact. Were always pushing boundaries, for us thats the first step to a fulfilling and rewarding career. We move fast and we are not afraid of making mistakes or adapting. We believe no problem is too big to solve. We also believe everyone is an owner, which gives all of us at Daye the scope and space to grow. For this we offer:
- Remuneration - Competitive pay rates with yearly salary reviews
- Growth - Paid training opportunities (e.g. certificates, conference visits)
- Flexibility - Work whenever and wherever works best for you
- Work-life balance - Generous paid vacation, Flexible Fridays every week
- Parental Leave - Generous shared parental leave and return to work policy
- Wellness - Free coaching and therapy, Mental health days
- Work environment - Diverse, yet like-minded community, ambitious and drive, yet friendly atmosphere
Does this role sound like a good fit? Apply today by sending us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.