About the job Account Site Manager
Key Responsibility: Engage on a daily basis with BOTH customer supply chain, operation and production engineering AND on-site Tier One Suppliers to provide manufacturing services solutions.
Manufacturing Solutions Include:
- Inspection, Rework, Sorting Staffing Services for Cable Harnesses
- Inspection, Rework, Sorting Staffing Services for other Vehicle Components
- Offsite repair and rework services at clients manufacturing site (3 miles from customers facility)
- Staging solutions Manage inventories for cable harness and vehicle harnesses / preps for assembly line / make regular JIT deliveries
- Process Engineering Services to complement Rivian OR Tier One Suppliers to improve product manufacturing.
- Other Solution Services.
- Proven solution-selling skills.
- Results driven.
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
- Independent and Self-Directed.
- Ability to define customer requirements/scope of work and action of staffing solutions.
- Provide project management and direct client staff as requested by the customer.
- Great cross-functional skills to drive solution requirements with remote functional leadership (HR primarily, Operations, Engineering) in another state.
- Professional sales experience preferred, but can train an individual that has a history of achieving results.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- High School; Undergrad Preferred
Reports to Account Manager/Executive for EV Segment