About the job Controller
Our client is searching for a Controller to be responsible for all general accounting functions including establishing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures. You will analyze and identify areas of opportunity to improve processes and systems with an eye on creating efficiencies. You will also perform month-end and year-end closings, analyze, and maintain general ledger accounts to produce financial reports and recommendations for our leadership team, and oversee the preparation and evaluation of budgets and other financial operating reports.
To Be Considered, You Will Meet the Following Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- A minimum of 7 years of combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures (GAAP)
- Manufacturing experience is a must
- Experience with Cost Accounting is a must
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Plex ERP or other similar system experience
- Experience with Paycor payroll software is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated and self-directed
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a great organization where you can have a direct impact on their success? If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work, apply online today!