Our client is a technology company and a leading commercial vehicle manufacturer in Europe. Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world leader in the development and manufacture of outstanding light, medium and heavy commercial vehicles. It also develops and produces advanced diesel engines, provides financial services and information technology and sells truck parts as part of its core business.
As Hardware Engineer Aftertreatment, you play a central and key role in the hardware development of aftertreatment systems together with multiple international stakeholders. Within a team you contribute to the optimization of current products and/or future product developments. Within role no two days are the same. CAD activities are outsourced and a minority of your tasks.
A selection of the tasks
- Cooordination and development of various activities in close cooperation with PACCAR internal stakeholders and external supplier;
- Translate project goals into product requirements, co-design, validate and implement towards market introductio;
- Six sigma deliverables execution as well as problem resolution;
- Contribute to extensive validation and release activities towards project milestones;
- Participate / leading Simultaneous Engineering (SE) teams;
- Ensure that components meet their requirements with focus on emissions, functionality, reliability, quality, robustness, manufacturability;
- Analyze results and presenting to management.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering;
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience;
- A strong team player and communicator;
- Able to handle multiple tasks by structure way of working;
- Strong organization and problem solving skills and result driven personality;
- English is mandatory and preferable Dutch
What we offer
- Appropriate salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working in a committed and innovative organization;
- Opportunities for personal development by following courses and (online) training courses.
Apply directly!Are you the hardware engineer we are looking for? Do you see yourself in the profile above and does this interest you? Then apply now!
Functiegroep: (technische) automatisering
Truck Personal Development Development Working Experience Automotive Milestones Six Sigma Cooperation Financial Services Reliability Validation Deliverables Components Optimization Problem Solving Salary Information Technology Software Engineering English Training Management