Our client is a consolidation of five automotive companies resulting in a single private business entity that serves the Global transportation industry in their three strategic
business lines which are ; Safe , Green & Smart Mobility. In the research domain they are closely linked and represent the independent Dutch public R&D organization TNO.
They are a truly global company with its headquarters located in Helmond ,The Netherlands. They serve their Global customers locally by having their offices around the word in countries like
Japan, Korea, China, Germany, USA ect.
Our client is growing rapidly. As result of our success we are looking for Test Operators for our Crash Safety Center.
A selection of tasks
- Prepare instrumentation of vehicles or vehicle components for testing;
- Participate in the execution of the test, performing measurements before and after the test and reporting interpretation of measurement data and results to the test-leader;
- Processing measurement data into plots according to specification;
- Storing and archiving data according to specification;
- Execute the work in compliance with valid protocols and internal procedures;
- Support and advice regarding the professionalization of the primary process and keeping the level of expertise up-to-date.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Automotive;
- Working experience in the automotive market;
- A strong level of verbal and written English.
- Flexible and no 9-5 mentality;
- Being able to handle ad hoc requests;
- Willing to perform test projects resident at the customer.
What we offer
- Working in a committed and innovative organization;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Fun and challenging job.
Are you analytical and accurate? Can you inventive regarding complex problems? Do you like to pick up new challenges and are you a real team player? Apply now!
Data Working Experience Support Automotive Instrumentation Consolidation Components R Transportation Electronics Salary Research Testing Business English