About the job Technical Project Lead
You are the technical lynchpin between the customer and the development team for a complex web platform. Hand in hand with the product lead and the team, you provide the customer with creative solutions for their requirements.
What you will do:
- You design enhancements to an existing complex web platform together with the development and operations teams. Currently, 20 colleagues are working on the platform.
- You contribute your ideas and suggestions for optimizations.
- You act as the hub for all technical requests, from coordinating internal development to managing hosting and IT service providers.
- You help decide on the further technical direction of the platform you support and shape the processes.
- With your consulting expertise, you build long-term customer relationships.
- You ensure the quality of the solution and provide the development team with guidance on technical issues.
What we expect:
- At least 3 years of experience with responsibility of complex web projects with technical focus in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge in business requirements analysis and a good understanding of web technologies in frontend, backend and infrastructures.
- Experience with Java and ideally with CMS systems, Solr, Kubernetes cluster.
- Ideally experience with agile working methods
- Ability to maintain an overview in complex projects
- Strong communication skills, high quality awareness and solution orientation
- Very good English skills