Over de baan Account Manager DACH
You have a passion for fairs and events and know how to get companies involved in this story. After all, it's not just an exhibition stand that you sell, but an experience: a unique opportunity for a company or organization to put itself in the spotlight, to connect with other people and to build customer relationships.
You would be responsible for the German editions of Solar Solutions International: the largest trade fair for solar energy in Northwest Europe. It contains more than 500 innovations and 100 practical seminars about the latest developments in energy storage, smart products and a continuous growing range of solar panels.
Because this is a fairly unique job, we have drawn up a step-by-step plan. To this extent you will have a good idea what his role is about:
- You will search for companies that, according to you, will be an enrichment for our exhibition, i.e. companies that can offer an interesting solution, service or product for exhibition visitors. This way you can give your own personal touch to the exhibition your responsible for!
- With great enthusiasm you can explain the added value of the exhibition. Of course it's also important to listen to the customer and advise them how they can reach new opportunities or tackle existing issues thanks to this exhibition.
- What is your primary tool for this? You can rely on our trustworthy database where you can clearly record and consult all information and contact moments with a prospect or customer.
- You keep in touch with your prospects, you answer their questions and advise which participation options are available. You think along with them and know exactly how the customer can best achieve his objectives. In short: you work on the relationship with your near-customer and suddenly hear the fantastic news They want to become an exhibitor!
- Of course it doesn't stop with this one exhibitor. Your end goal: to bring together a a range of exhibitors as people and turn it into a true magnificent experience for the visitors. You will work together in teams consisting of an Exhibition Manager, fellow Account Managers, Exhibition Supports, Marketing team,
- And then there is the moment that you and your team have been striving for: the exhibition is in sight! During the construction days you can meet your customers physically and wish them good luck with the many trade fair contacts.
- During the actual exhibition days you can then (proudly) do a victory lap and enjoy the result of your hard work! You can network with your customers to the fullest. And who knows they may even be already determined to participate in the next edition!
You are someone with strong commercial skills, who enjoys being in the world of fairs and events. Always ready to convince new exhibitors, both by phone and in real life. You combine professional know-how with a customer- and result-oriented approach and receive compliments for your empathy and perseverance.
- You already have relevant experience within sales.
- You can sell our events in German and English.
- You are stress-resistant and flexible.
- You are a hard worker who flourishes both independently and in a team.
What do you get at Kortrijk Xpo?
We consider 'Great Place To Work' to be of paramount importance. In addition to a full-time permanent contract, you will receive:
- Plenty of room to grow further with training (just ask our colleagues!)
- The opportunity to significantly expand your professional network as an Account Manager
- A dynamic organization with an open and informal corporate culture, where people are central
- A good working atmosphere: every Friday evening there is an after work drink for all colleagues and there is even an in-house childcare facility for the upcoming summer holidays.
- This opportunity is also available via a freelance contract