Over de baan QHSSE Project Coordinator
GEOxyz is a leading international survey company specialized in hydrographic, geophysical & geotechnical and topographical surveys, site investigations, renewable energy support and crew transfers for the on- near and offshore industry.
The company operates primarily in the North Sea basin and liaises with highly qualified people (about ~ 270 employees) as well as state of the art vessels and equipment.
In order to sustain our growth and continue to meet the evolving needs of our clients, we are currently looking for a QHSSE Project Coordinator.
Be the captain of your career and come sail with us!
In search of a QHSSE Project Coordinator
GEOxyz is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced QHSE Project Coordinator to join our team. As a QHSSE Project Coordinator, you will play a vital role in our QHSSE department, which oversees Quality, Health, Safety, Security, and Environment policies. In this role, you will work closely with our project teams and serve as the link between our office and the projects executed on our vessels.
Reporting to the QHSSE Manager, you will provide support in implementing, controlling, and improving the QHSSE Management System (ISM, ISPS, MLC, ISO 9001-14001-45001) for our projects, recognizing that our people are our greatest asset.
- Conduct analyses, support the development of QHSSE project plans
- Perform audits related to safety, quality, and environmental aspects.
- Support tender department on QHSSE related input towards potential clients.
- Serve as the primary contact for the client regarding all QHSSE matters.
- Ensure the delivery of QHSSE-related project deliverables to the client.
- Implement the GEOxyz QHSSE policies at the project level
- Support the execution of the project QHSSE management plan.
- Organize and report on toolboxes and awareness campaigns at the project level.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001, 18001, 45001, and Safety Culture Ladder in project processes.
- Follow up on safety observations and incidents at the project level.
- Conduct workplace inspections and report findings using the GEOxyz reporting tool.
- Support project management during client audits at the project site.
- Conduct subcontractor audits.
What do we expect from you?
- Higher education degree, preferably in safety or maritime studies
- Prevention advisor (Level I or II) or a Master's degree in environmental and prevention management
- Good knowledge of the English language is a must
What do we offer you?
- A challenging job in a fast-growing environment.
- A positive and collaborative climate within a young dynamic team.
- A competitive salary.
- The chance to actively grow within our international organization.