Job Openings Regulatory Associate
About the job Regulatory Associate
Dhruva Space is looking for a Regulatory Associate to contribute in the domain of Space & Telecommunications compliance, regulatory management and policy research, along with supporting on building techno-legal framework, risk mitigation strategies, and regulatory intelligence. It is recommended that candidates who are open to understanding technical aspects of space missions should apply.
This full-time and onsite position would be based at the Dhruva Spaces HQ in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Compliance management in the domain of telecommunications, space and defense;
- Assist in establishing and implementation of internal processes for regulatory management;
- Undertake regulatory and policy research for generating regulatory intelligence;
- Work with technology and commercial stakeholders for planning and implementation of risk management practices;
- Work closely with diverse stakeholders for preparing filings & proposals;
- Assisting on liasoning with domestic and international regulators and associations;
- Assisting the management team to periodically establish, audit and enhance regulatory practices in the company.
- Minimum post-qualification experience of 3 years, with Bachelor's Degree in Law or Bachelor's Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Domain.
The ideal candidate:
- Should have the ability to grasp technical aspects of telecommunication and space technology with ability to learn and work on legal & regulatory aspects;
- Possess previous work experience in regulatory or standardization roles;
- Should be well-versed with generating policy research-based regulatory intelligence.