Job Openings Space Systems R&D
About the job Space Systems R&D
If you are passionate about Space Technology and see yourself as being a part of India's emerging Private Space-Tech Sector, Dhruva Space Private Limited may be up your alley! We are looking for enthusiastic and domain experts who can collaborate with us on cutting-edge Space Technology.
Tasks to perform:
Research activities in space technology. Research activities involving interdisciplinary domains:
- Space Instrumentation (including payloads)
- Small Satellite System Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Involve in research activity conducted on development of sub-systems of space technology.
What will you gain?
- An understanding and application of domain best practices
- An affinity for solving design problems with a multi-disciplinary approach
- The knack to thrive in collaborative and interdisciplinary environments
- The ability to work independently and implement innovative solutions
- A thorough understanding how your role integrates with other sectors (business development, finance, etc)
- Completed or pursuing Aerospace/Mechanical/ Equivalent Engineering. (B.Tech/BE)
- To conduct goal-oriented research
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or other similar data handling software
- Ability to think abstract and can connect your ideas to products and solutions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and to be proactive in shaping ideas and sharing results
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle new and unfamiliar topics.