Job Openings Legal Associate
About the job Legal Associate
Dhruva Space is looking for a Legal Associate to contribute in the domain of Commercial Contracts, Financial Regulation, International Trade and Sectoral Compliance, along with building and implementation of internal processes. This full-time and onsite position would be based at the Dhruva Spaces HQ in Hyderabad, Telangana.
Working in the domain of Commercial Contracts, Intellectual Property, Exports & Import Regulation and Policy Research along with working towards building internal processes for legal, regulatory, and compliance functions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drafting, vetting, and managing commercial contracts within the company;
- Assistance in handling legal aspects of import and export in the domain of Space and Telecommunication ;
- Assistance in implementing processes for legal management;
- Managing sector based compliance in Telecommunication, Space & Defense;
- Assisting in research, coordination and securing of various Intellectual Property Rights;
- Research on various aspects of Corporate Law, International Trade Law, and Financial Regulations across the globe.
- Post-Qualification Experience of 3 years with a degree in law from a recognized University.
- Work experience in law firms will be desirable.
- Specialization or expertise in Corporate and Commercial Laws.
The ideal candidate:
- Should have prior experience and expertise in Contract Drafting & Management
- An organized multitasker with strong teamwork capabilities
- Willing to immerse themselves in the fast-paced Space-tech startup culture