About the job Product Digital Marketing
The position will be responsible for developing, managing, and optimizing campaigns that maximize traffic to onboarding content.
You will be responsible for lead generation campaigns.
Your skills will directly contribute to the future growth of the client.
• Manage the overall strategy of traffic acquisition programs with a goal of maximizing visits from the right audience while maintaining a high level of quality.
• Work closely with product marketing to identify and create contents to be promoted.
Make recommendations on new content creation and partner with product marketing on re-writing headlines to increase click-through rates.
• Manage the strategy and execution of paid programs that drive traffic to articles, videos, and content (Google ads, LinkedIn, and other networks).
• Partner closely with the sales team to ensure that traffic acquisition strategy is driving the expected conversion trend. • Responsible for organic search strategy, ensuring best practices are being followed throughout the organization.
• Manage dashboards and reporting for all content marketing initiatives to planned traffic, engagement, budget, and ad revenue goals.
• Bachelors degree required. Educational discipline in a related field (Marketing, Business, etc.).
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a digital marketing role, preferably in the IT industry.
• Experience managing paid search campaigns and paid content distribution channels.
• Experience with Google Analytics.
• Experience with search engine optimization and link building.
• Experience with a CRM and a marketing automation solution such as Marketo, social network tools such as Hootsuite
• Ability to analyze marketing data to present results as well as high-level trends.
• Highly organized and able to effectively track projects from start to finish on time
• Strong collaboration skills – the ability to patiently and effectively persuade others
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
• High energy, self-directed, and a team player
• A fluent level of English reading and speaking is required. A good French level will be highly desire