About the job Supply Chain Manager
- Demand Planning
- Control of production cycle and terms conformity
- Supply chain management
- Making orders with suppliers
- Price negotiations with current suppliers
- Quality assurance control of manufactured products
- Customs doc preparations
- Prepare service delivery contracts, leases, and purchase orders for all acquisition needs.
- Ensuring shipping products to DigiOrange warehouses
- Ensuring ETA (estimated time of arrival) control
- Uploading products to CRM
- Control mutual settlements with factory and logistics
- ERP System optimization and management
- Check FBA stock on a daily level
- Check FBA shipments daily (inbound, reserved, etc)
- Check shipment discrepancies and consolidate
- Control shipments from the warehouse
- Control 3PL and FBA storage costs/unit
- Control FBA shipping costs
- Strong supply chain management analytics skills
- Strong experience with managing Amazon FBA in different countries
- At least 1-year experience in sourcing factories in China
- Part-time job (around 10-20 hours/week)
- Work remotely, with flexible hours and a high level of autonomy
- Competitive salary: fixed part + KPI bonus
We are an international team of DigiOrange Inc. We create and manufacture unique computer devices and electronics under our own brands. Our product line includes headphones, microphones, computer mice, keyboards, and more.
Since 2013, we have successfully launched 8 brands in the U.S., Canada, and Europe and are now preparing to launch our ninth brand. Our portfolio includes such brands as ARTIX, SYMPHONIZED, ShhhMouse, KidRox, and others.
We are a company without borders! Our company is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, with employees working all over the world. All of our team members work remotely from home, in co-working spaces, quiet cozy cafes, or sunny beaches - whichever is more convenient.
We are constantly growing and looking for the best professionals around the world who appreciate the speed, efficiency and want to realize their ambitions in the global, not just local market.
Check our website to see our products: https://digiorange.com/
We are growing extremely fast. And now we are open for an experienced Supply chain manager to join our team on a full-time basis.