About the job Design lead (e-commerce)
We are an international team of DigiOrange Inc. We create and manufacture unique computer devices and electronics under our own brands. Our product line includes headphones, microphones, computer mice, keyboards, and more.
Since 2013, we have successfully launched 8 brands in the U.S., Canada, and Europe and are now preparing to launch our ninth brand. Our portfolio includes such brands as ARTIX, SYMPHONIZED, ShhhMouse, KidRox and others.
We are a company without borders! Our company is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York, with employees working all over the world. All of our team members work remotely from home, co-working spaces, quiet cozy cafes, or sunny beaches - whichever is more convenient.
We are constantly growing and looking for the best professionals around the world who appreciate the speed, efficiency and want to realize their ambitions in the global, not just local market.
Check our website to see our products: https://digiorange.com/
We are growing extremely fast. And now we are open for an experienced Design lead to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Have strong management skills of outsource designers
- Have experience producing product renders, banners, and materials for email marketing with outsourcers
- Have experience creating content for e-commerce listings (Amazon, eBay, Etsy, etc.)
- Have experience with creating short promotional videos for digital advertising
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Then we offer you an opportunity to:
- Manage all our visual content for 8 brands
- Get a competitive salary (fix+bonuces)
- Become a part of an international and multicultural team
- Work remotely, with flexible hours and a high level of autonomy