About the job Power BI Analyst - Technology & Innovation
Power BI Analyst - LegalTech
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits - Benelux
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an experienced Power BI analyst to work with a leading European law firm.
· Organise data with statistical tools (e.g. PowerBi)
· Validate data to ensure smooth delivery of visualisation of insights.
· Communicate insight in trends, patterns, and predictions supporting full adoption of chosen technologies to stakeholders.
· Create scalable processes on the extraction of data from primary legal technology.
· Communicate to stakeholders on process & steps of the data analysis process.
· Identify opportunities for process improvements & system modifications
Educated to degree level in Computer Science or similar, you have circa 3 years’ experience in data analytics & visualisation (PowerBi, SQL, MS Excel, SaaS), as well as;
· Legal services experience able to engage & discuss legal processes
· Scrum-agile qualified.
· High analytical skills
· Solution driven thinker, with a genuine interest in Legal Technology
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse complex datasets and translate into meaningful visualisations.
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation