Job Openings Senior Manager, Innovation
About the job Senior Manager, Innovation
Senior Manager, Innovation
£Excellent Salary – Hybrid working - London, UK
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an innovation manager responsible for a portfolio of innovation projects and solutions, exploiting the firm’s legal technologies to drive innovative behaviours and practices.
- Project Manage innovation projects and initiatives focused on no code and low code technology stack, including Neota Logic, Contract Express, HighQ, Kira.
- Driving adoption of, innovative technologies and solutions through training and assisting stakeholders.
- Change management & continuous improvement of legal technologies and solutions
- Contribute to firmwide innovation initiatives, thought leadership, development and client engagement
Minimum of 5-7 years’ PQE real estate experience in law or legal services, also;
- Real estate legal practice highly desirable
- Strong stakeholder management and demonstrate immediate credibility
- Strong solutions focused individuals comfortable with ambiguity
- Legal process and technology systems experience
- Demonstrated change management capabilities
- Project management, ideally with formal qualification
- Genuine interest in and keeping up to date with Legal Technology and innovation thought leadership, best practice and continuous improvement.
For a confidential discussion contact
James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation