Job Openings Product Owner
About the job Product Owner
Product Owner – Law Firm
Hybrid Working - London, UK
£ Excellent Salary, benefits & development opportunities
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Product Owner to be integral across a number of significant projects, representing client needs within an Agile software team, delivering legal content and secure authentication.
- Develop scope, define and prioritize backlog items to ensure work is focused on maximum value and strategic alignment.
- Define and document user stories through collaboration with UX researchers, software developers and the broader team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Understand end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Visioning and concept development of a product.
- Develop specifications for product features
- Creating new tools, whilst maintaining / enhancing existing offerings within no-code development platforms.
- Onboard clients, drive product adoption, and standardise onboarding processes.
Passionate about Product development and management, you will have worked in an Agile software development environment, either supporting or within legal / professional services firms;
- Product Backlog Management, Prioritising backlogs and tools (JIRA/MS DevOps).
- Understand cloud environments, architecture, front-end UX, databases, APIs.
- Communicates clearly and effectively, demonstrates ability to adapt to different client styles and behaviours.
- Meticulous attention to detail, consistently works at a very high standard without supervision.
- Highly Desirable Design Thinking, Lean Start Up methodologies.
For a confidential discussion contact
James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation