About the job Senior Technology Project Manager
Senior Technology Project Manager
£Excellent Salary + Benefits - Hybrid Working - London, UK
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Senior Technology Project Manager responsible for overall direction, implementation and completion of Global Technology Projects within the firm.
You will lead a highly skilled, cross-functional global teams (software developers, QA, IT Operations, application and architecture, security, risk and governance, business stakeholders) across multiple small to large projects - driving project requirements, priorities and deadlines, not just recording and managing them.
- Develop and manage budgets for assigned projects, monitor project progress and adjusts resources and priorities accordingly.
- Prepares and presents progress reports for management up to the Executive level, managing expectations and providing master project planning to ensure all agreed upon deliverables are met to cost and timeline commitments.
- Solves problems, prioritizes deliverables and manages project scope.
- Executes projects using firm-approved project management strategies, processes, techniques, and best practices.
- Mentors Associate Project Managers within the team, and project managers outside of the team, on basic and advanced project management skills.
Educated to degree level with 7 years+ progressive Project Management experience, with recognised accreditation and management experience;
- Demonstrated expertise with priority assessment, resource allocation, estimating and budgeting, and documentation creation and management.
- Proven skills with automated tools for project management, including but not limited to: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, mind-mapping software.
- Broad IS technical knowledge; infrastructure, h/ware, s/ware, operations, security
- Highly desirable: experience within a legal environment.
For a confidential discussion contact
James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation