Job Openings Legal Technology Manager
About the job Legal Technology Manager
Legal Technology Manager - London / Hybrid Working
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing tech-curious individual, to be responsible for sourcing, introducing and driving use of legal technology across all practice group areas in an international busines
SME for legal tech tools (Kira, BRYTER, HighQ, Legatics and DocuSign) in order to support and manage deployment and adoption across the firms practice groups and advise on the most effective use of those tools.
- Actively promoting legal tech solutions available within the firm, educating colleagues on the value they create for both the firm and our clients, and embedding their use in a strategic manner across the firm.
- Design, deliver, and manage the deployment of legal technology on client and project-specific work, in collaboration with stakeholders, to collaboratively design and deliver tech-based solutions.
- Deliver and enhance new and innovative client-facing services and products, in line with the firms strategy.
- Maintaining awareness of the fast-moving legal technology market, liaising with new technology suppliers, feeding back with critical and strategic appraisal of new tools, and leading on pilots, trials and proof-of-concept projects.
- Track usage of our legal tech tools, reporting on adoption progress and value delivered.
- Supporting the firms business development and marketing work, including providing input into and attendance at pitches and presentations to showcase our tech solutions to clients.
- Practical experience working with legal tech tools, including collaboration and transaction management platforms, tools for document drafting and expert logic systems.
- Interest in legal transformation and change within the legal industry. Previous experience in the legal sector would be highly desirable.
- Interest in using design thinking techniques to shape and deliver solutions to our internal and external clients needs.
- Analytical, inquisitive and solution-focussed.
- Kira, BRYTER, HighQ, Legatics and DocuSign
For a confidential conversation, please contact
James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation