Job Openings Analytics Developer
About the job Analytics Developer
London or Manchester, Hybrid Working
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is recruiting an Analytics Developer to support the delivery of data-driven business transformation programmes in close collaboration with stakeholders across the firm, identifying business improvement opportunities utilising advanced analytics and AI.
- Build data science solutions to support different areas of the business
- Collaborate with Data Services team to suggest, research and assess new ideas and perform exploratory data analysis.
- Discover data insights and share with the business
- Simulation and optimise operational processes
- Utilise Machine Learning algorithms to solve business problems
- Building from Proof of Concept data product to production ready solution
- Engage with technology and business teams to explain and illustrate advanced analytics concepts
- Communicate complex problems and analysis simply with a variety of stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
Experience and knowledge
Educated to Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant STEM field.
- 3+ years experience in Data Science / Machine learning / AI
- Experienced in: statistical modelling / signal processing / data visualisation / data wrangling
- High level of proficiency with SQL, Python and standard python-based data science libraries.
- Strong proficiency in Power BI Visualisation, Dashboards, Storytelling and DAX
- Experience of the Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics platform, especially Azure Synapse Analytics and/or Databricks
- Demonstrated ability to apply advanced analytical capabilities to break down complex issues
For a confidential conversation please contact James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation