Job Openings Technology Innovation Specialist
About the job Technology Innovation Specialist
Legal Technology Innovation Specialist
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits
Hybrid Working – London, Bristol or Edinburgh
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Legal Technology specialist to provide consultancy, design, manage and deliver new legaltech products, develop innovative solutions and process improvement projects.
- Translate client requirements into tools and design solutions integrating; collaboration, document automation, analytics & no code technologies.
- SME in key enabling technologies, communicating technical capabilities, applications and key benefits to stakeholders
- To deliver legal product and client service delivery improvement initiatives including supporting the production of any business case required, championing the product or service, presenting and developing case studies.
- Promote the use of existing legal tech and solutions to legal teams and encourage innovative uses to enhance client service delivery.
- Knowledge of technology tools such as document automation, machine learning/AI, no code or low code platforms and ideally good experience of using legal tech solutions such as HighQ, Contract Express, Luminance, Docusign etc.
- Law or Legal Services experience highly desirable, with keen interest in innovation and technology
- Strong stakeholder and excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively, build relationships and clearly articulate and explain legal technology solutions in non-technical terms.
- Good knowledge of how legal work is delivered and the use of technology, preferably some previous legal technology/consulting experience.
For a confidential discussion contact
James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation