Job Openings Senior Technology Trainer
About the job Senior Technology Trainer
Senior Technology Trainer
£Excellent Salary + Benefits - Hybrid Working - London, UK
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an experienced Trainer to take ownership of full training life cycle for technology solutions and projects with minimal supervision, developing core processes and blended training solutions that support effective technology adoption.
- Proactive engagement with key stakeholders to surface requirements and user experience so that we can develop flexible and innovative ways to train
- Manage scheduling, LMS update, intranet administration
- Deliver deliver in-person and remote training to high standards, globally
- Follow relevant IT service management processes
- Keeps abreast of current and emerging training and developmental research, learning and motivation theory, new methods and techniques of training
- Mentor junior team members in training delivery, course design or administration
- Develop and deliver written collateral (e.g. training manuals, handouts, hints and tips) to a very high standard and exceptional grammatical accuracy.
Educated to degree level with 3-4 years+ equivalent experience in a large corporate training environment, Legal or Professional Services preferred;
- Training Specific Professional Affiliation (e.g., CoLF)
- Ability to work consultatively with lawyers/clients to evaluate problems and seize competitive opportunities.
- Produce effective and engaging written collateral to a very high standard
- Experience of delivering a range of training courses in standard applications such as Windows, MS Office, and legal applications such as iManage, Dynamics CRM, Intapp Time, etc.
- Experience of creating engaging eLearning across a range of different platforms.
- SME in developing adult learning strategies (Instructional Technology, Instructional Systems Design, Education or Learning Theories).
For a confidential discussion contact
James Carrera at Digital Data Foundation