About the job (Senior) Innovation Project Manager
(Senior) Innovation Project Manager
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits - London
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing an innovation specialist to focus on delivery of projects focused on people, process & technology from scoping and defining project requirements through vendor selection to implementation and roll-out.
Cross functionally lead project teams in the delivery of technical (and non-technical) projects to maximise impact of transformational technology through understanding / seeing beyond challenges to implement scalable solutions.
· Manage stakeholders; elicit and translate business requirements, stakeholder management, communication, engagement, presentations & project updates
· Vendor selection and management; leading assessment and procurement
· Continuous improvement of project delivery, technology & processes
Educated to degree level in Technology, Computer Science a similar role with previous (and progressive) experience of similar projects in the Legal or related industries.
· Demonstrable innovation project experience relating to automation, AI, analytics
· Extensive business analysis & project management, ideally qualified, and experienced in agile and/or waterfall
· Process / Continuous improvement mentality
· Vendor management lifecycle experience
· Stakeholder management: negotiation, influencing, technical translation
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation