About the job Legal Technologist
£ Excellent Salary + Benefits - London
James Carrera of Digital Data Foundation is sourcing a Legal Technologist to join a growing team developing client solutions and deploying Legal Tech across the firm to improve service delivery.
Working with key stakeholders, you will lead /coordinate innovation projects focused on People, Technology and Process, to develop solutions to meet client expectations and strategy goals;
· Intelligence on legal technology tools and trends, to leverage developments.
· Client portal configuration, with emphasis on UI/UX and data visualisation
· Drive continuous development and change to maximise new products / services
· Vendor management
· Present, demonstrate and train, internally, externally, conferences and events
Educated to degree level in a Law or Computer Science discipline or equivalent - Legal training preferred and with prior legal innovation / technology solutions;
· Effective time management / project management skills
· Prioritise conflicting demands and deliver simultaneous projects.
· Strong communication / stakeholder engagement adapting approach to audience
· Solution design and development focused, pragmatic and confident
· Legal technology market and trends, AI, Machine Learning and Automation
· Prior experience in Contract Express, HighQ, Kira, Bryter
· AI, machine learning, decision tree logic, automation and Power BI
For a confidential discussion contact James Carrera
Digital Data Foundation