About the job Senior Business Analyst
📢 At Dividev We're Hiring a Senior Business Analyst in Cordoba, Argentina. Come Join Us!!
Dividev is a Nearshore Software Development company with more than 20 years of accumulated experience and proven quality service. We provide software implementations, custom software development, custom AI solutions and staff augmentation services to multiple industries throughout the Americas. At Dividev we’re proudly helping companies build high-performing distributed software development teams.
🌟 WE OFFER:
✔️ Competitive salary.
✔️ Top-level health insurance
✔️ Great multicultural team atmosphere.
✔️ Training in new technologies.
✔️ English classes.
- Work with stakeholders to understand priorities with releases and production support.
- Develop trusted relationships with senior business partners to capture, understand, document and analyze business requirements and supplies to the identification of their future state and implementation requirements.
- Lead the translation of business requirements into technical requirements and specifications, partnering with the development team to craft and deliver the system architecture.
- Work in close collaboration with business and development team.
- Ensure production stability and availability for key operational business processes.
- Design, develop and execute test strategies/plans; debug and troubleshoot; perform impact and gap analysis; monitor, and instruct test resources on proper procedures to ensure team compliance, status reporting to the Project Manager, coordinate issue resolution, defect tracking, and defect triage activities.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues.
- Collaborate in software maintenance and development tasks.
- Utilize Oracle DB for data modeling and queries.
- Experience gathering business requirements with the client and translating them to development requirements.
- Experience with programming in Java and its frameworks (Hibernate, Spring).
- Experience with Oracle DB, SQL Server.
- Experience in testing and support of systems with identification of causes of errors and correction of errors.
- Experience in a software support environment or in roles such as technical support, business analysis, client on-site consulting, or other customer-facing roles.
- Soft skills: Organization & Planning, Customer Service, Resource Optimization, Proactivity, Multitasking, High adaptability to changes, Communication.
- Academic background in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines.
🌟 ARE YOU IN?
👉 If you’re interested in joining our amazing team please send your resume and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
👉 or apply directly through our careers page: