About the job Salesforce Developer
At Dividev we’re looking for Salesforce Developers (all seniorities) to join our team!
You’ll be responsible for designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Salesforce applications (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and Communities); partnering with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, and translate those needs into formal, documented functional/technical requirements.
Dividev is a development software company with more than 20 years of accumulated experience and proven quality service. We provide software implementations, custom software development, custom AI solutions and staff augmentation services to multiple industries throughout the Americas. At Dividev we’re proudly helping companies build high-performing distributed software development teams.
- Competitive USD salary.
- Long-term relationship.
- Great multicultural team atmosphere.
- Full remote work mode and flexible hours.
- Constant training in new technologies.
- English classes.
- Design, code, test, debug and document Salesforce (SalesCloud, ServiceCloud and Communities) applications.
- Partner with business/user group representatives to understand business processes and requirements, translate those needs into formal, documented functional/technical requirements.
- Collaborate with Scrum Team members, Product Owners, and Business Analysts to create technical design specifications.
- Plan and conduct Unit Test, Development Integration Test and support System Integration Tests and User Acceptance Tests.
- Lead development teams by giving technical advice, inspecting code quality, assuring process adherence, distributing tasks, and coaching less tenured developers.
- Plan, conduct, and monitor production launches, coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls.
- Act as the liaison between business/user group representatives and other team members during development and support efforts.
- Assist in Development and QA acceptance test environment build and maintenance.
- Stay current with new technology and development techniques.
- Provide post-implementation support.
- Research and evaluate software and hardware to assist in software development on different platforms.
- Conduct technical reviews, provide direction, and lead other Application Developers.
- Understand the capabilities of Salesforce sandboxes and the tools and procedures available to move data, code, and configuration between environments.
- Ability to design and execute quality assurance processes that ensure that solution meets business requirements, it's scalable, and it's operationally supportable.
- Salesforce.com Development: SOQL, APEX and Visualforce Pages, Lightning UI and Lightning Components - or strong willingness to learn the technology
- Experience delivering Salesforce enabled business solutions advanced administration, configuration and customization including workflows, approval processes, formulas, custom reports, field & record security.
- Experience automating complex business processes using advanced Salesforce configuration and Apex/ Visual Force/Lightning Components coding (batches, triggers, controllers, code test coverage, custom presentation), click-to-code solutions (Process Builder, Visual Workflow)
- Solid, proven knowledge in Web Development, including MVC concepts, Web Services, jQuery, XML
- Experience with Web services, SOAP and REST APIs, Integration, Data Loader, Jitter bit is a plus
- Experience designing and developing SOA components and integrations
- Unit Test Development
- Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Advanced Knowledge of design patterns
- SQL for queries and data modeling
- Very good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Full-time availability
We also value:
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), or other code repository systems.
- Application Tools: Apache Ant, Eclipse, Jenkins.
- Mobile Application Development.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Experience working with BDD (Behavior Driven Development).
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Salesforce Certified Developer and other Salesforce certifications are a plus.
ARE YOU IN?
If you’re interested in joining our amazing team please send your resume and your salary expectations to email@example.com