About the job Business Development Manager
We are expanding fast and are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our Sales team and be based in Bangkok.
The role will involve identifying suitable real estate companies and outlining the benefits of subscribing to one of the leading real estate portal across Thailand, and achieving pre-determined client acquisition and revenue targets.
The successful applicant is expected to establish and grow strong relationships with professional real estate companies. A largely autonomous role, this position is suitable for a mature sales professional who possesses excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSABILITIES
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage client accounts post sales
- Pitch new products
- Be highly creative and show initiative
- Set customer expectations accurately
- Maintain client data on CRM
- Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, technical and accounts
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING ON THE TABLE
- At least 2-3 Years of experience in sales, preferably in online media or property industry
- Fluent in written and spoken THAI & ENGLISH
- Bachelor’s/College Degree is preferred but not a must
- Team player
- Effective influencer and negotiator
- History of consistently overachieving against targets
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Excellent presentation and professional communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Excel in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
Applications welcome from variety of areas including, but not limited to, field sales, business development, account management, telesales, tele-appointing, sales executives, sales agents, self-employed, franchise. APPLY NOW!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
The most important thing that we offer at LIFULL Connect & Dot Property is an environment where everyone has the possibility to grow and make an impact. We have a big growth challenge ahead of us and we are willing to walk that path and achieve our objectives. We are firm teamwork believers and we like to push ourselves to do better while enjoying the journey!
Some of the things that will help you perform at your best
- Oppotunity to manage your own client portfolio with uncapped commission potential
- Regular travel opportunities
- Health insurance
- Recently renovated office, located just a few steps away from the Nana BTS station
- 12 – 16 days annual Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Monthly “Happy Hour”, Christmas, Halloween and team building parties!
- Pool Table in the office
DID YOU KNOW?
We still have employee #1 working at Dot Property
We currently have around 80 employees working across our Bangkok, Manila & Ho Chi Min offices.
We have more than 10 different nationalities working together as one happy team.
The average age of our employees is 31 years.
142 Two Pacific Place Building, 24th Floor, Room 2403, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 (BTS: Nana station, exit 2)
Position within the organization
Reports to: Sales Director (Thai Team)