About the job Director of Sales
We are expanding fast and are looking for an
experienced Sales Director with extensive background in digital sales to join
our Sales team and be based in Manila, Philippines.
This role will be responsible for leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the team and monitoring performance. You will communicate the business’s KPIs and targets to the sales team on a regular basis, analyze patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently define data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
A typical week as Director of Sales might involve
Leadership/Supervisory Role: The most prominent role of the Director of Sales is leadership and overseeing the activities of the sales team. This position will play a mentorship role to the sales team by constantly ensuring improvement in their professional skills. The Director of Sales will play a key role in growing the current sales team by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees. As well as counseling and training employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
Strategy: The Director of Sales will also play a strategic role, where he/she coordinates sales forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes to be applied by the team.
Opportunity: The Director of Sales also has the responsibility of seeking out opportunities that further the sales initiatives. Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
Collaboration: The role of the Director of Sales is a highly collaborative one where the Director of Sales works with various departments in the business with a view of enhancing sales initiatives. He/she fosters close and cooperative relationships with regional team, internal leaders, and support teams.
Competencies and skills
● Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective.
● Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication.
● Must be proficient at analyzing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
● Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
● Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
● Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems.
● Fluent in Tagalog and English.
Why join our team?
● Centrally located office in Manila.
● Health insurance upon regularization
● Career growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, stock listed internet business.
● 17 days annual Leave.
● Flexible working hours (08:00 – 9:00 / 17:00 – 18:00).
● Monthly office parties, Christmas, Halloween and team building parties!
● Team lunches.
● Vibrant and inclusive Environment.
● Opportunity to give back to the community by participating in CSR projects through-out the year.
Did you know?
● We currently have around 80 employees working across our Bangkok, Manila & Ho Chi Min offices.
● We have more than 10 different nationalities working together as one happy team.
● The average age of our employees is 31 years.
3/F Aspace Greenbelt, 110 Legaspi St. Legaspi Village, San Lorenzo Makati City 1223 Philippines.