About the job Corporate Portfolio Account Manager - Philippines
We are expanding fast and are looking for an experienced Corporate Portfolio Account Manager to join our Sales team and be based in Manila, Philippines.
The role will involve identifying suitable real estate companies and outlining the benefits of subscribing to the leading real estate portal across Philippines, and achieving pre-determined client acquisition and revenue targets.
The successful applicant is expected to establish and grow strong relationships with professional real estate companies. A largely autonomous role, this position is suitable for a mature sales professional who possesses excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
A typical week as Corporate Portfolio Account Manager might involve
- Generate new sales opportunities
- Manage corporate accounts
- Present to C- levels developers and organize panel presentations
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Manage client accounts post sales
- Pitch new products
- Be highly creative and show initiative
- Set customer expectations accurately
- Maintain client data on CRM
- Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, technical and accounts
Applications welcome from variety of areas including, but not limited to, field sales, business development, account management, telesales, sales executives, sales agents, self-employed, franchise. APPLY NOW!
Competencies and skills
- 2-3 Years of experience in sales, preferably in online media or property with a history of achieving sales targets
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Filipino
- Bachelor’s/College Degree is preferred but not a must
- Customr focused
- Team player
- Effective influencer and negotiator
- History of consistently overachieving against targets
- Ability to communicate with impact
- Excellent presentation and professional communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Excel in a high growth, entrepreneurial environment
Why join our team?
· Very competitive starting salary
· 14 days annual Leave.
· Flexible working hours.
· Monthly office parties.
· Christmas, Halloween and team building parties!
· Team lunches.
· Vibrant and inclusive Environment.
· Health insurance.
Did you know?
· We still have employee #1 working at Dot Property
· We currently have around 80 employees working across our Bangkok, Manila & Ho Chi Min offices.
· We have more than 10 different nationalities working together as one happy team.
· The average age of our employees is 31 years.
3/F Aspace Greenbelt, 110 Legaspi St. Legaspi Village, San Lorenzo Makati City 1223 Philippines