About the job Project ManagerAs a Project Manager at Dynamicweb Asia, you will take the lead role in delivering website solutions to clients by managing the design, development and deployment of projects from discovery conversations to a successful launch. You will partner with the Solutions Architect and with internal and external partners to create innovative and high-quality solutions that surpass client expectations.
· Learning Agility
· Directing Others
· Managing and Measuring Work
· Presentation Skills
· Interpersonal Savvy
· Organizational Savvy
· Dealing with Ambiguity
· Work with the project team to develop a plan to execute on agreed-upon deliverables.
· Manage work through internal employees, external partners, and clients to accomplish objectives on time and within quality expectations.
· Manage customer interactions and relationship, strengthening confidence and trust.
· Monitor and control human and physical resources to deliver projects on budget.
· Translate client vision and requests to other members of the team, review work drafts, request additional changes and present work to the client for review or approval.
· Capture and manage change requests with appropriate consideration of project scope and seek billing approval upon completion of work.
· Partner with the Project Management team and Solutions Architects to create and refine processes and procedures as needed.
· Effectively communicate and manage expectations with the project team and other stakeholders, including the client.
· 2+ years in project management or in a role where leading projects was primary function.
· Basic knowledge and familiarity with website and Ecommerce functionality is a must.
· Demonstrated experience in web development, ERPs, hosting, content management, ecommerce, or online marketing a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
· Possesses dynamic and proven project management skills.
· Proficient at leading the implementation and completion of multiple projects in a fast-paced, challenging, ambiguous environment with competing and changing priorities.
· Drives collaboration of teams from different backgrounds and with different subject matter knowledge to gain understanding, buy-in and consensus.
· Manages self and stays motivated and productive while working from a remote setting and in the absence of direct supervision.
· Ecommerce, ERP, and web-based technical experience is a strong plus
· Experience with Project Management software (i.e Microsoft Project, Trello, Basecamp and Redmine) is beneficial.
· Working experience with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
· Work is typically performed in Dynamicweb office with 30% work from option.
· Regular travel up to 20%. Evening, weekend and extended hours as needed to support site launches or occasional project push.
· Service clients across Asia with a vast network of international partners that span multiple time zones.