Job Openings Customer Success Manager
About the job Customer Success ManagerAs a Customer Success Executive, your journey with the customer begins at the time when the project is launched, and the customer starts working with the new ecommerce portal we have delivered. The position requires strong execution skills and the ability to work strategic as well as tactical with not only the customer but also with our project management team, support, developers and partners. The ideal candidate understands the e-commerce space well, has a good understanding and passion for technology and is obsessed with helping our customers succeed with their digital transformation.
You will have the full responsibility for our customer’s satisfaction and your job is to make sure they take advantage of all the features and areas in Dynamicweb All-in-One business platform. It’s important that you work with our project delivery team and our customers to meet their online goals regardless if it has to do with conversation rate optimization or bigger picture digital transformation.
- Commercial driven and solution-focused
- Consultative Selling
- Technical understanding of the e-commerce discipline
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Project management skills
- Manage communication, satisfaction and retention of existing customers from the time when the project is launched and on.
- Identify new projects or areas in the customers' organization where Dynamicweb would be a good mutual fit and work with the customer and our Project management team to create discovery, quote and planning.
- Regularly communicate status internally and to the customer with specific emphasis on progress on planned initiatives, risks and upcoming activities.
- Effectively communicate road map and new initiatives from Dynamicweb to the customer.
- Escalate and communicate customer feedback, risks and issues appropriately.
- Responsible for agreeing on expectations, budgets and resource forecast for each customer.
- Leverage best practice and project knowledge across customers.
- Train customers in all aspect of our All-in-One platform to make sure the customers are maximizing the benefit of the solution.
- 5 years of e-commerce experience.
- 5 years of account management, project management or consultative selling experience.
Skills & Abilities:
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual that requires minimal supervision, is a self-starter and proactively plans and completes work.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills via email, phone, and in-person.
- Stays motivated and productive while working from a remote setting and in the absence of direct supervision.
- Work is typically performed in Onsite at customer office or Dynamciweb Office
- Regular travel up to 25%.
- Service clients across Asia with a vast network of international partners that span multiple time zones.