About the job Oracle Integration Consultant
DysrupIT is a leading Australia based cloud services company. We support clients across the globe in their adoption of the cloud and their transformation to as-a-Service business models. DysrupIT is dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities it serves.
We are constantly looking for talented people to join our team. We offer a unique and extraordinary career experience to motivate and inspire talents like you to make a difference in our customers, clients, and the entire organization. At DysrupIT, you'll join a team of dedicated and brilliant professionals who shares the same of goal of pursuing integrity and excellence. We are committed to promoting a culture where employees are valued and respected. We invest in our employees and make sure that they will have the right training to secure their growth and advancement towards their career aspirations.
- Lead the design and development of Oracle Cloud Integrations
- Advise clients in leading practices for deploying Oracle technology solutions.
- Contribute to our growing Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice and community through building proprietary technology assets and accelerators.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and continually improve our delivery methodology.
- Experienced with hands-on Integration, SOA or API based solution delivery using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) or Oracle SOA Suite.
- Ability to work closely with customer and internal subject matter experts to convert integration requirements into solution design.
- Experience of integrating SaaS and on-premises applications like (Oracle ERP & HCM, Oracle EBS, Salesforce, Concur, etc)
- Experience and understanding of web-services and XML technologies (WSDL, SOAP, API, REST, XML, XSD, XSLT, WS-Security)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Organized and keen to details.
- Can work well within a team.
- Has the initiative and self-drive
- Able to work independently and under minimal supervision.