About the job Oracle Data Integrator
DysrupIT is a leading Australia based cloud services company. We support clients across the globe in their adoption of the cloud and their transformation to as-a-Service business models. DysrupIT is dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities it serves.
We are constantly looking for talented people to join our team. We offer a unique and extraordinary career experience to motivate and inspire talents like you to make a difference in our customers, clients, and the entire organization. At DysrupIT, you'll join a team of dedicated and brilliant professionals who shares the same of goal of pursuing integrity and excellence. We are committed to promoting a culture where employees are valued and respected. We invest in our employees and make sure that they will have the right training to secure their growth and advancement towards their career aspirations.
- Must have experience with Oracle Data Integrator (a tool in the Cloud Analytics suite of products).
- Must have data-modelling fundamentals experience and understands star schemas, and ETL.
- With experience in identifying and extracting data from one of Oracles ERP Cloud modules (usually Financials) and loading it into target systems for data analysis/manipulation and reporting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adaptable and flexible
- Organized and keen to details.
- Can work well within a team.
- Has the initiative and self-drive
- Able to work independently and under minimal supervision.