About the job TEAM LEADER (MARKET RESEARCH / SURVEY) | ON-SITE
A new job awaits, don't let this wait!
IN A NUTSHELL:
- TEAM LEADER for Outbound Agents (Market Research / Survey)
- ON-SITE WORK | San Fernando, Pampanga
- Full-time Graveyard Shift (we operate in US time)
- 5 days a week, 2 days off, rdot when needed
- 30k / month < all-inclusive
- For Permanent Position
TEAM LEADER JOB DESCRIPTION
A team leader leads, monitors, and supervises a group of employees to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the organization. Team leaders motivate and inspire their team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
We are looking for a result-driven Team Leader to be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of consultants to achieve the organizations objectives and increase production. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the team's potential.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same leadership role
- Must possess team management skills and ability to work in an organized, structured methodology within an ever changing project/environment
- Ability to lead and manage large teams effectively
- Experience in market research or surveys has a great advantage
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys, etc.) is a significant advantage
- Experience in outbound calls, sales, and healthcare is a huge plus
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Strong typing skills
- Technical skills - Email, Microsoft, PowerPoint
- Not presently employed by another company
- Willing to work onsite / relocate in San Fernando, Pampanga
- Willing to work in a graveyard schedule that shifts
- Manage large amounts of outbound calls in a timely manner
- Collect information about client demographics, preferences, wants, and purchasing habits in order to identify potential markets and factors influencing product demand
- Compile, record, and encode information from interviews and surveys
- Create and assess data collection methods and procedures, such as surveys, opinion polls, and questionnaires, or help organize the acquisition of existing data
- Explain the survey's aims and processes to interviewees
- Identify and rectify inconsistencies in the interviewees' responses
- Identify and report any issues with acquiring accurate data
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Basic + De Minimis Allowances + Account Premium + Night Differential
*varies depending on your tier level, account you will handle, your experience, your skillset..
Perks of being an ON-SITE EastWestBPO AGENT!!
- ✔️ A chance to win up to 1K in Gcash Prize just by attending the HR Orientation (minimum 10 orientation attendees to activate the raffle)
- —Full salary pay upon training
- —With HMO & KonsultaMD (24/7 doctor tele-consultation)
- —Account Premium when applicable
- —Allowances (Rice, Clothing, Laundry, Meal, Medical)
- —For permanent position with full Government-Mandated Employee Benefits
- —Performance & Loyalty Bonus
- —Vaccination Program / Free Testing
- —Frequent Disinfection, Fogging of Work Place
- —Opportunities for GROWTH & PROMOTION
- —Employee Shuttle Services
- —COMPANY OUTING / EVENTS
- —Meeting Awesome People / Honing your Social Skills / Make New Friends
- —Plus MORE in-office rewards, raffles, recognition gifts, treats!!
EastWest BPO, Inc.
Freluz Bldg. Dolores Intersection, Jose Abad Santos Avenue,
San Fernando, 2000 Pampanga, Philippines
0977 335 7340 — 0977 335 7323 — 0977 335 7283
GOT QUESTIONS? DM us m.me/EastWestBPOjobs
Follow us on Facebook so you will not miss any job updates from us!