About the job Java Software Engineer
Our client is a global payment services provider and an eCommerce platform used by over 30,000 global websites. Founded in 1998, this company has grown into a globally recognized and trusted brand that processes over a billion dollars in transactions annually.
Are you interested to be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices using the DevOps methodology?
In that case, we need you in Belgrade/Novi Sad for the position of Java Software Engineer.
They are setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud-Native initiative for their partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks, and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next-generation platform.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop APIs and microservices by following enterprise architecture standards and industry best practices
- Develop unit and integration tests for the CICD pipeline
- Research and perform proof-of-concept on new technology
- 2+ years of software development experience with programming languages, such as Java (preferred), GO, C#
- Extensive experience with REST API and microservices development
- Extensive experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Strong understanding of virtualization and container infrastructure technology
- Familiar with Linux operating systems
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools, such as TerraForm, Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Experience with CICD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, etc.
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance