About the job Software Test Analyst
Our client is a company that makes and runs software for clients across a variety of industries. With roots in banking and finance, they managed to continuously evolve, expanding into gaming, sports betting, healthcare, and the civil service.
You have a talent for software testing and an eye for all those hidden bugs?
In that case, we need you in Belgrade for the position of Software Test Analyst.
You would become part of their QA team, with a goal to deliver high-quality software to well-known international betting and gaming companies with over a million players, while cooperating with the in-house development team and other third-parties.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working on testing tools, that will support the testing process of front and back end functionalities of various platforms
- Improving the quality of their products in collaboration with a development team
- Take QA ownership of one or more features from inception through to release, under the mentorship of the QA Manager and other QA team members in collaboration with the wider development team
- Building automated testing solutions to ensure product delivery is routine and safe
- Manual and explorative testing
- Report defects you identify to an exceptional standard using JIRA
- Good understanding of software development life cycles
- Knowledge of some programming language
- Experience in testing REST/SOAP API services
- Experience in tracking and reporting problems and defects using tracking software
- Degree in Computer-Science, Electronics, Mathematics or similar or relevant experience
- Preferably good knowledge of Java
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Experience with Jira
- Experience in development, design and execution of test plans, scenarios and scripts in accordance with project scope and delivery dates
- Ability to quickly learn about new technologies and complex systems
- A proactive attitude toward problems
- Compliance with company standards, policies and processes
- Good analytical skills
- Very competitive pay structure including private medical insurance
- Potential for advancement
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Welcoming atmosphere in the office, with a multinational team full of experienced and helpful colleagues
- Socializing – including company excursions and office parties, mini-concerts