Job Openings C++ Developer
About the job C++ Developer
Client is looking for a creative C++ developer with a solid theoretical knowledge. You will be working independently on implementation of new features and solving issues by communicating with users.
What they offer:
- Candidates with both EU and non-EU citizenship can apply
- Knowledge of German language
- Knowledge of English language (at least B2 level)
- Bachelor's degree is a requirement for non-EU citizens
- Motivated, responsible and willing to work independently
- 40-hour work week
- Dynamic work environment
- Tailor-made relocation package
- Work visa for non-EU candidates
- Opportunity to learn and further grow within the company
You can apply on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your CV written in German or English.