About the job Customer Service Representative with Italian
Are you fluent in Italian and looking for an exciting new opportunity in an international team?
We have an offer for you!
Join our team and get the chance to work on our newest exciting project in Italy with one of the world’s largest car rental providers!
First, let us introduce ourselves.
We are eCollect - Europe’s leading receivable’s management platform. Our cross-border AI-powered solution covers the entire receivables cycle: from invoice creation and distribution, over dunning and pre-legal collection, to the initiation of legal procedures. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has an operation hub in Essen, Germany, and a tech hub in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Over the last 12 month, eCollect has undergone an incredible growth transformation which was internationally recognized. We were awarded WINNER of thе 2020 Visa Innovation Programm, Toп 10 FinTech companies in Switzerland 2020, WINNER of thе 2021 “Digital Economy & Security” of the Tech Rocketship Awards by the UK Department for International Trade (DIT), and WINNER of thе 2021 world’s largest pitching contest Unicorn Pitches Event for the G/S/A region.
Additionally, eCollect was nominated for 2021 Best FinTech Companies in Switzerland by Daily Finance and for The FinTech Power 50 award, which we are very proud of.
Here is how you can be a part of the Rockstar team!
We are currently building customer support teams in the area of written and verbal correspondence for our modern industrial office location in downtown Essen.
In the face of our new colleague we are looking for somebody who:
- Is fluent in ITALIAN (level C2)
- has a good command of both written and verbal German and English
- has completed commercial training
- can work independently and exercises great attention to detail in each task they take
- has a good computer literacy
* other foreign languages will be considered an advantage (French, Spanish, Dutch)
Your tasks will include:
- Being the first point of contact for our Italian customers
- Accepting calls and resolving inquiries regarding our client’s invoices
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing the accounts in the receivable management system
- Preparing installment payment agreements and/or agreements for postponing payment
- Processing settlement offers
In return we offer:
- Permanent position with great prospects for growth within the company
- Above-average fixed salary and additional bonuses, bound to delivered results
- Flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours and an option for a home office during the pandemic
- A dynamic and friendly team
- Modern open-space office in a central location
- Very good public transport connections
Type of position: full-time / part-time
Have we caught your attention? Are you willing to be part of a disruptive high-tech industry player? We are looking forward to receiving your application!