About the job Customer Support Representative with German and English
Are you fluent in German and English and looking for an exciting new opportunity in an international team?
We have an offer for you!
Join us and get the chance to work on our newest exciting project in Germany with one of the world’s largest car-rental providers!
First, let us introduce ourselves.
We are eCollect - Europe’s leading receivable’s management platform. Our cross-border AI-powered solution covers the entire receivables cycle: from invoice creation and distribution, over dunning and pre-legal collection, to the initiation of legal procedures. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has an operation hub in Essen, Germany, and a tech hub in Sofia, Bulgaria.
In the face of our new colleague we are looking for somebody who:
- is fluent in German and English
- understands the basics of working with finances
- has an excellent computer literacy
- can work independently and exercises great attention to detail in each task they take
- is open minded, communicative and has a positive attitude towards work and life in general
- has amazing organisational skills and is a dedicated team player
- uses analytical thinking, but is also client-oriented
Your tasks will include:
- Being the first point of contact for our German customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Processing the accounts in the receivable management system
- Preparing instalment payment agreements and/or agreements for postponing payment
- Processing settlement offers
In return we offer:
- The chance to be a part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment, and make a positive impact
- Permanent position with great prospects for growth within the company
- Excellent remuneration package + additional health insurance
- Flexible working hours and an option for a home office during the pandemic
- Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, in a progressive co-working space, just 5 minutes walking from a metro station
Already wondering how to apply?
If we have gotten your attention and you are determined to prove that you are the right fit for the role, hurry up and send your CV in English.