About the job Business Analyst / FinTech
Are you a Business Analyst looking for the next exciting challenge?
Join our team!
We are eCollect and we are Europe’s leading Receivable Management Platform.
At eCollect we provide a single source solution for intelligent, digitalized, cross-border receivables management. We have created the first all-in-one platform on the market that is able to process receivables 100% autonomous.
We are a small team with big goals. We can often be found chatting about the latest trends in the FinTech industry, and how we can use them in our advantage.
In the face of our new Business Analyst, we are looking for a person who is determined, hardworking, and is not afraid to share their unique ideas with the team. Our new colleague will have to conduct market analyses, track the overall profitability of the business and extend a helping hand to improve the processes and systems involved in the daily practice of the company. The person we are looking for is brave enough to face any problem, and solve it in the utmost manner
Here is what we will need from you:
- To study current practices and design desirable improvements. To take part in implementing those improvements
- To determine operational objectives, by studying business functions
- To develop upgraded procedures, so that future problems are avoided
- To monitor projects from beginning till end by tracking activity and identifying potential issues
- To prepare reports by compiling, analyzing and summarizing relevant data. To present those reports with recommended appropriate actions
- To develop a business strategy that is aligned with the fast-paced environment of the IT world
Here is what skills we are looking for in our new colleague:
- Work experience as a business analyst
- Understanding of documentation and business procedures
- Understanding of software development processes
- Track record in agile environment
- Able to exercise independent judgement and take action on it
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented and available to deliver high level of accuracy
- Well organized and serious about meeting deadlines
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
- Experience in innovative dynamic startups is a big plus
Other things we might grab your attention with
- Our office is situated in the very center of Sofia, Bulgaria, just 5 min walk from a metro station
- We value a work-life balance, and offer flexible working hours
- We are concerned for our colleagues’ health, and offer the option of remote working during the pandemic
- We offer a highly competitive remuneration package
- We work in a fast-paced international team, where the friendly environment is a fact, support is on every level, and personal and professional development is encouraged
Already wondering how to apply?
If we have gotten your attention and you are determined to prove that you are the right fit for the job, we would love to take a look at your CV in English. Don’t be shy to send a short resume of any special projects you have worked on – it will be a great plus for your application!