About the job Data Validation Specialist with B1 German
We are subordinary of eCollect - Europes leading receivables management platform!
Our cross-border AI-powered solution covers the entire receivables cycle: from invoice creation and distribution, over dunning and pre-legal collection, to the initiation of legal procedures. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has an operation hub in Essen, Germany, and a tech hub in Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for our newest colleague - a Data Validation Specialist!
Data validation specialists are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of information entered into the internal system. Double-checking, verifying and finding additional data with regards to the profiles of the customers.
Do you want your weekends free? Then look no further!
You can choose your Monday-Friday shift between 8a.m. 8p.m.
In the face of our new colleague we are looking for somebody who:
- Knows German on an intermediate level - B1 is sufficient
- Is fluent in English - both written and verbal
- Exercises strong attention to detail
- Can work independently, but is also a great team-player
- Has good computer literacy
- Is open-minded, communicative, and has a positive attitude towards work and life
The tasks on daily basis will include:
- Validating information with various sources; data verification
- Researching, enriching, and compiling additional data
- Providing the necessary information to colleagues of the communication team with regards to different cases in the system
- Following the procedures in accordance to the internal system
In return we offer:
- The chance to be a part of a young and dynamic team, work in an international environment, and make a positive impact
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent position with great prospects for growth within the company
- Excellent remuneration package
- Additional health insurance
- Card for the public transportation system
- Multisport card
- Modern office right in the heart of Sofia, just 5 minutes walking from a metro station
Already wondering how to apply?
If we have gotten your attention and you are determined to prove that you are the right fit for the role, hurry up and send your CV in English.