About the job Payment Specialist
Who are we?
We are eCollect – Europe’s Leading Receicvables Management Platform.
Our cross-border AI-powered solution covers the entire receivables cycle: from invoice creation and distribution, over dunning and pre-legal collection, to the initiation of legal procedures. The company is headquartered in Switzerland and has hubs in Essen, Germany, and Sofia, Bulgaria.
What to expect?
You will become a part of an international team, with big goals and positive attitude towards business, work and employee environment. You will learn from professionals with brilliant experience in the past and creative ideas for the future. You will get the chance to set the best possible foundations for your career in a field that is in huge demand in this day and age.
What will you be expected to do as a Payment Specialist with eCollect?
- To monitor and match incoming payments for eCollect and our clients
- To be the contact person for Operations for queries about customer payments
- To match emails and letters to the system (full training on the platform is provided)
- To support the generation of payment reports for our clients
- To determine the priority of separate tasks and organise them with the rest of the team members
- To develop an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
You will be the best fit for the role if you:
- Are proficient in English (both written and verbal)
- Have a good command of written German
- Are extremely detail-oriented
- Are analytical and have creative problem-solving skills
- Are available to deliver high level of accuracy
- Are well organised and serious about meeting deadlines
- Have a good computer literacy
- Are excited to learn, grow and thrive
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field, it is a big plus
What we offer in return:
- Our office is situated in the very center of Sofia, Bulgaria, just 5 min walk from a metro station
- We value a work-life balance and offer flexible working hours
- We are concerned for our colleagues’ health and offer the option of remote working during the pandemic
- We offer a highly competitive remuneration package + additional health insurance
- We work in a fast-paced international team, where the friendly environment is a fact, support is on every level, and personal and professional development is encouraged
Do you think you match the profile?
Send us your CV, and let’s talk in more detail!