***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
As a Project Consultant you will have the ability and skill to handle highly complex projects and multiple technologies, involving groups of different areas for attaining the implementation and delivery in time and according to certain specifications. In this role you'll also coordinate activities with both internal and external areas as well as external service providers.
- Responsible for supporting suppliers and customers with the provisioning, activation, and troubleshooting of customer services at the time of installation.
- Handle the critical activities to complete the project, monitoring is state and reporting periodically to management.
- Manage process service orders and cost control and billing.
- Generate of periodic reports Project Update
- Review and approve suppliers invoices regarding projects.
- Process control and delivery times for new services, extensions, or modifications to existing services.
- Provide feedback from existing processes and suggest modifications if needed
- Maintain and update databases and Documentation Project (be responsible for the accurate documentation generation and updating database records, documentation and technical diagrams associated with the project).
- Identify and Follow any Third-Party Services Orders.
- Identify, consolidate, and Follow any orders associated with the project materials.
- Generate reports and Backhaul Services Providers.
- Demonstrate and ensure compliance with the Customer First Philosophy, all Liberty Latin America's policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Liberty safety standards and procedures.
- Other functions may be assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Management preferred.
- 2-5 years of work-related experience is highly preferred.
- Fully Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Flexible and open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; optimally deals with ambiguity.
- Develop interpersonal skills to understanding, friendliness, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and civility to others; develops and maintains efficient relationships with others; may include optimally dealing with individuals who are difficult, hostile, or distressed; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and different situations; is sensitive to cultural diversity, race,
gender, disabilities, and other individual differences.
- Lead, influence, motivate, and challenge others; adapt leadership styles to a variety of situations.
- Communicate and express information to individuals or groups efficiently, considering the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); make clear and convincing oral presentation; listen to others, attend to nonverbal cues, and respond
- Knowledge of connectivity and telecommunications services in general working closely and in coordination with the operational teams, Logistics, Service Providers and Subcontractors to complement the Project.
- Valid drivers license.
- Traveling may be required.
Disabilities Diagrams Philosophy Connectivity Search Modifications Service Providers Cost Control Telecommunications Deals Spanish Interpersonal Skills Specifications Databases Troubleshooting Records Materials Suppliers Administration Documentation Leadership Business English Management