***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Our partner, an innovative manufacturing consumer product company currently in search of a talented Process Engineer. In this role, you will lead the technical integration of groundbreaking products, cutting-edge technologies, and advanced equipment. Collaborating closely with Research and Innovation (R&I) product development scientists, you'll explore deep into the details of formulations, raw material functionalities, and their interplay.
- Leverages technical expertise to adeptly choose equipment, manage raw material processing, and design experiments, facilitating the seamless transition of technology from the laboratory to full scale production.
- Creates manufacturing batch records (MBR) following good manufacturing practices for laboratory, pilot, and commercial-scale batches.
- Collaborates with R&D Scientists during prototype development to comprehend laboratory processes, raw material functions, and formula technologies, ensuring a successful scale-up.
- Oversees equipment, facilities, and utilities qualification, including the creation, execution, and preparation of Installation, Operational, and Performance Qualification (IQ/OQ/PQ) Protocols. Corresponding reports for both new and existing equipment.
- Develops and implements process validation protocols for new product introductions and modifications to existing manufacturing processes.
- Assess and interprets equipment analytical test results, draw conclusions, and provide recommendations for corrective actions to ensure project objectives are achieved within the designated schedule.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Related Field. Chemical Engineering Preferred.
- Three years of experience within the pharmaceutical or manufacturing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good understanding of Standards and regulations such as: GMPs, GLPs USP, EP, FCC, and OSHA.
- Preferable with experience within the R&D environment.
Osha Chemical Engineering Search Modifications Utilities Corrective Actions Product Development Validation R Manufacturing Integration Regulations Records Education Research Preparation Design Engineering