Business Development / Sales Associate
***El Comeback is a non-profit program from ConPRmetidos that attracts and retains professional talent for Puerto Rico-based jobs. Register at elcomebackpr.org/registration-form to get matched with professional opportunities on the island. Candidates' searches for positions posted by El Comeback are done on behalf of companies that we support in their search for candidates.***
Sales / Business Development, Associate or Account Executive
Axial is the online M&A platform for buyers and sellers of SMBs (small to medium-sized businesses). Our mission is to unleash the potential of private capital markets for the benefit of all entrepreneurs. To pursue this mission, we have built a pioneering digital transaction marketplace that radically improves the speed, confidentiality and success rates of small business M&A transactions. In 2022, over 9,900 SMBs pursued M&A via the platform, leading to over 600,000 connections.
What will you be doing?
New business and growing our existing relationships across the sell-side (investment banks, M&A advisors, business brokers) and buy-side (private equity, family offices, corporate development, independent private equity sponsors & search funds).
- Master our entire suite of product capabilities and the strategic and tactical talk tracks that build trust with our members.
- Drive growth in your territories usage of the platform, both measured in breadth and depth by methodically, engaging in a proactive, targeted and professional set of go-to-market motions (email, phone, zoom, and in-person meetings) and effectively converting prospects into active members.
- Be a consistent and thoughtful voice delivering member feedback and product improvement opportunities internally.
- Communicate member feedback to the organization to help drive the company's product and member experience strategies and priorities.
- 1+ years of direct experience in B2B sales, customer success, or account management; (prior exposure to investment banking or private equity business development is a nice plus, but not required)
- Strong writing and oral communication skills.
- Credible and demonstrated experience or interest in building a career in B2B sales, account management, or financial services.
- Referenceable history of striving for and achieving increasing levels of excellence in personal, professional, athletic, or artistic settings.
Zoom Search Financial Services Account Management History Banking Writing Business Development Email Communication Business Sales Management